Monday 16 July 2012

Script

-Footsteps fading in-
Man 1: "Dude, where is everyone?"
Man 2: "Everyone is gone.."
-Ambient music in background-
Man 1: "Can you drive?"
Man 2: "No, can you?"
Man 1: "No..."
"I guess we're walking then."
"You got that drink?"
-Music stops-
Man 1: "Hey, where did you go?"
-Heartbeat gets louder-
Man 1: "This isn't funny!"
-Footsteps get louder-
Man 2: "Dude, why are we running?"
Man 1: "What?!"
-All other sounds stop, heartbeat fades out.-
Man 2: "Hey, I need to tell you something... But you might want to sit down first"
Man 1: "Urmm, Okay I guess?"
-Loud thump as man 1 sits down-
Man 2: "Well I don't know how to tell you this, but you suffer from schizophrenia"
Man 1: "What..? What the hell does that mean?"
Man 2: "I'm not real, I'm just you... Well, I'm me but I'm you... It's all confusing"
Man 1: "Wait, what?"
Man 2: "I'm your other personality, I don't exist, and I have more bad news."
Man 1: "Oh, well what is it?"
Man 2: Seeing as I'm not actually real, you are infact the last person on earth.."
-Dramatic music starts to play, gradually getting louder-
-Man 2 disappears-
-Dramatic music is at loudest point and gun shot goes off, then everthing goes silent-

No comments:

Post a Comment