Wednesday 13 March 2013

Ancillary product 2 - My Film Review

Here is the first draft of my film review. Made in a slightly unconventional way, in which is breaks down everything that happens in the film in a critical way instead of highlighting certain aspects in which the director has done well.
I decided to create the review like this because I read a fight club review in which it was very critical of Fight Club, and because Fight Club is one of my inspirations towards my short film, I thought it would be a good idea to create something similar.

The link to the fight club review:
http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Critic_Review/Guardian_review/0,4267,102483,00.html




 The layout was taken from Odeon's review of The Waiting Room. I decided to do something similar to that because it was a film review that was very minimamlistic in style, and quite a basic design but I thought it looked good overall and did it's job.


No comments:

Post a Comment