Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Target Audience Profile

My target audience will be aged above the PG classification as my film will not containe swearing, blood, drugs or sexual refferences, however I will be aiming it at an audience aged around 12-20. This is because I believe it will be interesting enough to keep them inrigued by not too longwinded it becomes boring to watch.
The demographics of the audience I would like would be around lower class, school educated teenagers as that's who will mainly see my film through social networking and internet based advertising. The stereotypical inernet user in todays modern society are mainly teenagers, therefore they are the main audience for my film.
Also, as it will be advertised on the internet, it wont neccesarily be for high income people as the internet is provided in most households.


Due to the fact it will be a light hearted pyschological thriller it will be aimed at slightly intelligent people as it will need some viewer interaction and require a little intelligence to figure out whats happening before it is spelt out.



The style I might want to be like is Shane Meadows film: This is England. It feels very realistic when viewing, no special effects. It gives a certain feeling throughout the realism in filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment