Thursday 15 November 2012

Location shots

Here are the location shots I took so I can have an idea of where exactly I would like to film. 

This picture is of a field in Mousehold woods, it's very big and close to a street, which would mean I could do the first couple of scenes all in this same area.
The downside is that the street is quite busy, and therefore would interrupt with my film concept.
This field is in Heathgate. Again it's large, and quite close to a street, however it's more of a hill so the first scene will seem unusual from the viewing angle.
The location above is Sloughbottom Park, near Anglia square. I'll probably choose this one as it's close to a very quiet street, so the transition between scene's will be continuous.
The only downside is that the field is small and I may get houses and such in the background.
This is a backstreet, which is a good place to film the second and so on scene's, as there won't be many people around at pretty much any time. This will allow easy filming.
This is another backstreet, which will be good as there won't be many people around. However it's behind a school, so there might be a lot of background noise during different times. 
The shot above is of a backstreet that leads out onto a main road. This may be good, because hardly any car's park there, however the noise and car's driving past will ruin the scenes.
This road has a lot of car's parked, however very few people walk down it so it may be good for a running shot, or perhaps the second or so scenes. 
This is the backstreet that leads out from Sloughbottom park. Again this will probably be the location I use as there are very few car's parked, and there will be minimal distractions from people and background noise. 

This is the bench of which I may use to do the conversation scene. I may need to find a new one however, as there will be cars constantly driving past which will ruin the shot.
This will most likely be the car park I use for the final scene, as there are stairs that I can shoot the running shots up, and a great view from the top. 


Depending on the background noise, car's and people etc I may have to change my locations.
However, as of now these will be the ones I will definitely use.

No comments:

Post a Comment