Thursday 8 November 2012

Soundtrack/ sound effects.

Most of the film has sound in the background to add different atmospheric feelings, for example there will be a piece of music playing to make an eery, or tense feeling for the audience.
Another sound that will be almost constant for many scenes is a heart beat. This will gradually get louder the show that something bad is about to happen. A signifier of slight evil.
For the heartbeat, I can use a standard heartbeat effect from the editing software, if there is any. If there isn't, I will download a free heartbeat sound from the internet.
For the sound's: (Ambient sound and eery sound) I will have to download a free soundtrack from the internet to use to avoid copyright. 
Other sounds such as running, or the loud thump when Brian sits down I can either pre record, and just add in once i've filmed to avoid the loud sounds of traffic or other such things. Or I could try and find a quite area to film, and catch the sound originally whilst filming. This choice will be made once i've filmed, because if the diegetic sounds are too loud I will have to add in non diegetic sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment